Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fathers Day...

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

What are you doing for your husband/SO/kid(s) father?

What are you doing for your father?

by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy8118
by Southern Princess on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM

For my husband I got him a remote control helicopter.... He played with one at the mall and wanted one so bad... So that is what he is getting for fathers day. 

My kids dad... Is getting a card and a phone call from the kids... 

My father is getting a card and we are probably going to drive down to his house for the day. 

Glittergirlie
by Southern Princess on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Dh is getting a picture of the last supper in a beautiful frame from me, and the kids are gonna paint him a pic on a canvas.  My dad, im gonna get him an icecream cake and a card

petite101
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM

From the kids, he'll get the game he wants and from me, he'll be getting a book that he's been looking at!

For my dad it will just be a call and I love you cause he could care less about the day.

TashaB82
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM

the same thing my ex got me, not a damn thing!

mochasista
by Pumpkin on Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:09 PM

The same thing my husband got me, NOTHING!

TishaLeigh
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Im getting hubby this new remote control fishing pole attatchment it will let him guide his lure into the hard spots :)

and Im gong to make a album for him with pictures of his life with MaKenzie since day 1 just so he can have his own personal pictures/memories with her for the past 8months lol ...

melly_v88
by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Well, I went to church with my dad, came back home and picked up my husband and we went to his parents for lunch. Then, we [him, I and our little girls] got in the pool and my hubby taught our oldest [she's 2!] how to swim! :D She's so smart, knows to hold her breath and everything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)