Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 9:17 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Lets get to know everyone!

How old are you, are you married, How long have you been married, how many kids do you have, where do you live, where are you from, do you have any animals, those are just a few ideas... 

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommy8118
by Southern Princess on Jun. 22, 2011 at 9:23 AM

My name is Lisa, I am 23 years old. I have 4 children, 3 biological (2girls & 1 boy) and 1 step daughter. I am recently remarried. I have been married since February. I am from Alabama lived there most of my life.... Now I am living in Georgia (My husband is in the Army) and I am sure we will be doing alot more moving! I have one dog she is a big WIMP!!! She is a rottweiler/American bulldog mix and she is scared of cats... So soon i will probably be getting a cat just to scare my dog.... I am trying to quit smoking... 

Oh yeah and my children are 5, 4, 3, 2.... lol My children are 5, 4, and 2 and my stepdaughter is 3.

mochasista
by Pumpkin on Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:38 PM

I'm Deonna, I'm 24 I have one son he's 2. I've been married for almost 4 years and I'm not sure if we'll make it to 5 years. I'm from a small town in SC called Barnwell I lived in NC for almost 10 years and now I live in Columbia, SC. We don't have any pets but we're going to have get DS a dog or little brother or sister soon, I say dog because it's cheaper lol. 

skyes_mom07
by Peanut on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:43 AM

hi im kim, im 28, huby is 25....we have a 4 yr old daughter, gonna be married for 5 yr in october....we just moved to greenville sc.....and we have one hamster "boo", 2 dogs a bichon frise "brinkly" hes 4 and a cockopoo "bubba" he is gonna be three....and that makes up our happy lil family lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)