Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (1741-1750):
mango44
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Hi I'm a 48 year old mom of a 13 yr old daughter.  I recently moved in with my boyfriend who is a great guy.  Not all is paradise though!  I am an artist mostly I paint murals, times are slow though and money is tight as hell lol.  I'm not working much and sometimes I'm just down right bored stiff!  I like to garden and cut the lawn about 2 acres so it is a job and half!  Would like to make new friends here and get advise maybe give some too! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Hello welcome to the group!

Quoting mango44:

Hi I'm a 48 year old mom of a 13 yr old daughter.  I recently moved in with my boyfriend who is a great guy.  Not all is paradise though!  I am an artist mostly I paint murals, times are slow though and money is tight as hell lol.  I'm not working much and sometimes I'm just down right bored stiff!  I like to garden and cut the lawn about 2 acres so it is a job and half!  Would like to make new friends here and get advise maybe give some too! 

ashley872
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM

hey everyone my names ashley im a SAHM my DD is 3 im married to an amazing man. i have SS hes 12

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the group =)

Quoting ashley872:

hey everyone my names ashley im a SAHM my DD is 3 im married to an amazing man. i have SS hes 12

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Welcome to the group Nichole.

Quoting nrcklove:

Hi Im Nichole from Pennsylvania. I have two children 2 yo and 3 month old and been married for almost 4 yrs

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting mango44:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Welcome to the group Ashley.

Quoting ashley872:

Amanda795
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Hi, I'm Amanda. I have three boys, ages 12, 9 and 7. I am happy to join this group and look forward to getting to know everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Welcome to the group Amanda.

Quoting Amanda795:

Hi, I'm Amanda. I have three boys, ages 12, 9 and 7. I am happy to join this group and look forward to getting to know everyone!

babygirlsdb2012
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!! My daughter is 18 days old today. My stepson is 7. I live on a large lot in a small town. Used to working full time and for now I am a stay at home mommy. I LOVE it, but I do miss interacting with other adults, so I joined Cafemom.

Hi!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)