Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (1761-1770):
proudmom2011366
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hello im Lauren im 19 going on 20 this year. Im a stay at home mommy currently to a 6 month old daughter. i plan on having one more in the next year hopefully. 

MommyTramel2011
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Awww do u want a boy or girl? Or does it matter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Welcome to the group Lauren.

Quoting proudmom2011366:

Hello im Lauren im 19 going on 20 this year. Im a stay at home mommy currently to a 6 month old daughter. i plan on having one more in the next year hopefully. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I would quote the person to ask that question cause this is a Introduction post and most people don't ever come back and look at this post and won't see what you said unless you quote them and then it will show up in there group activity.

Quoting MommyTramel2011:

proudmom2011366
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM

doesn't matter to us as long as we have another baby :)

Quoting MommyTramel2011:

HollyLaLa
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:46 AM

HI! I'm Candy. I have a 4 month old baby girl. I'm from Nevada and I'm married to a great guy for almost a year and a half. I hope to meet other moms to talk to! :-)

bklib70
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Hi, I am 42, single, working and in the process of becoming a foster mom.  I have many questions, so you will be hearing a lot from me! simple smile

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hi Candy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting HollyLaLa:

HI! I'm Candy. I have a 4 month old baby girl. I'm from Nevada and I'm married to a great guy for almost a year and a half. I hope to meet other moms to talk to! :-)

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Welcome!

Quoting bklib70:

Hi, I am 42, single, working and in the process of becoming a foster mom.  I have many questions, so you will be hearing a lot from me! simple smile

txcountrygalmia
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Howdy!!!

I am gong to a mom agian and we are so excited! A little over 5 years ago I lost my only child Rachel at the age of 2 years 10 months and 2 days old.  Her farther and I are still friends but didn't make it. I have since remarried a little over a year and now we are being blessed. I am going to be an older mom, but nothing makes it more of a  blessing then being blessed yet again.  I am just 7 weeks along, and can not wait to hear the heart beat!!! It has been a long and hard road I have traveled but I am so blessed to be able to give my love to another child. I will never love another as I do Rachel, but I will never love this baby like any other either. 

Maria

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)