Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3091-3100):
JessicaZmom
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM

hey yall im Jessica mom to a 3 yr old and expecting baby #2 in february! boy boys. i am an army wife and just moved to colorado from california!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

Hello all.  My children are on their own and I am happy for that. I just jumped over the 50 year old fence and I long for a baby to cuddle.  My dd  & ds have made it plane that them having children is never going to happen.  Thankfully, I have several great nieces, great nephews, plus their parents.  I only send gifts to the children and one nice piece of jewelry to my high school friend.  

When the children were home and I was a single Mom, they knew money was tight.  We all swore that any gift we get each other has to be home made, hand made, re-purposed finds, (I just made a student desk into the cutest make up table.)  We buy all year around, and both my children have carried on one of my habits.  I keep a shelf in a closet that holds all types of gifts, young, old, man or woman and a great all occasion gift bags. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi Jessica welcome and congrats!

Quoting JessicaZmom:

hey yall im Jessica mom to a 3 yr old and expecting baby #2 in february! boy boys. i am an army wife and just moved to colorado from california!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Hi Ava. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Resume_Writer:

Hello everyone my name is Ava. I am 29 years old with a 7 year old son. I am a resume writer with my own business. I am severely hoh (hard of hearing) and so is my son. I also have multiple health problems, mainly Asthma and frequent respiratory infections due to long term antibiotic use to treat MRSA- and he is ADHD/Disruptive Behavioral Disorder and being seen for high functioning autism spectrum disorder on top of that. We live in Arkansas currently and I am hoping to make enough money to get back home to my family and friends in Washington soon. Needless to say we have a very busy, interesting and chaotic life but I love it! I have the greatest son in the world! boy kissing mom

Resume_Writer
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Thanks Goddess!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hi Jessica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting JessicaZmom:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Hi Ava. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Resume_Writer:

Hello everyone my name is Ava. I am 29 years old with a 7 year old son. I am a resume writer with my own business. I am severely hoh (hard of hearing) and so is my son. I also have multiple health problems, mainly Asthma and frequent respiratory infections due to long term antibiotic use to treat MRSA- and he is ADHD/Disruptive Behavioral Disorder and being seen for high functioning autism spectrum disorder on top of that. We live in Arkansas currently and I am hoping to make enough money to get back home to my family and friends in Washington soon. Needless to say we have a very busy, interesting and chaotic life but I love it! I have the greatest son in the world! boy kissing mom

Resume_Writer
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Jennifer/Mistress Minerva- love your screen name!

ProudMommy6710
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Hello. My name is Venita.

Dazyjo
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Hello :-) New here, hoping to glean some wisdom, ideas, etc. 12 yr old son, 9 yr old daughter, remarried just over a year. Love crafts, reading, music, and movies. Hope we can be friends!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)