Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3321-3330):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Alicia, welcome to the group.

Quoting kbug327james:

Hi! Im Alicia I am a Stay-at-home Mom of 2 in Keithville Louisiana I have a 3yr old boy and a 2yr old girl!! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Hi Miranda, welcome to the group.

Quoting MirRb27:

Hello, Im Miranda i am from Arizona I have one son who is a month old! Im excited to meet new moms to talk to :)

kbug327james
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there!! Thanks for having me!!!

AndreaMartin1
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Hi ladies! my name is Andrea and Im 26 years old.  I have an 19 month old daughter named Summer.  Shes absolutely my whole world.  Just wanted to thank all of you ladies, bein a first time mommy is very over whelming sometimes and you make it so much easier :) Glad to be a part of cafemom!

mango44
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hi I'm a single mom with a 14 year old daughter.  I moved in my boyfriend last year and my daughter is here with me since I have sole custody.  My ex is a monster and isn't even allowed to see his daughter (per a court order) so you can imagine how screwed up he is.  Anyway I was married for 20 years and been separated 5 years now, just got my divorce on Dec 10th of this year.  I paint murals, have done many over the past 13 years.  This past year no murals, so I got a part-time job as a marketing rep.  So hello everyone!

LiLmommy1_13_12
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM

hi my name is angela i have a 11 month old baby boy , i look forward to getting to know everyone.

mfsmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Hi, 

I'm Diane.  I've been with my husband for ten years and am stepmom to his amazing almost 12 year old daughter.  I work from home as an esthetician and also am co-founder of a software my husband are in the midst of developing.  Looking forward to getting to know some others in here!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Hi Andrea. Welcome to the group!

Quoting AndreaMartin1:

Hi ladies! my name is Andrea and Im 26 years old.  I have an 19 month old daughter named Summer.  Shes absolutely my whole world.  Just wanted to thank all of you ladies, bein a first time mommy is very over whelming sometimes and you make it so much easier :) Glad to be a part of cafemom!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Hello Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

Quoting mango44:

Hi I'm a single mom with a 14 year old daughter.  I moved in my boyfriend last year and my daughter is here with me since I have sole custody.  My ex is a monster and isn't even allowed to see his daughter (per a court order) so you can imagine how screwed up he is.  Anyway I was married for 20 years and been separated 5 years now, just got my divorce on Dec 10th of this year.  I paint murals, have done many over the past 13 years.  This past year no murals, so I got a part-time job as a marketing rep.  So hello everyone!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Hi Angela. Welcome to the group.

Quoting LiLmommy1_13_12:

hi my name is angela i have a 11 month old baby boy , i look forward to getting to know everyone.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN