Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3341-3350):
court0519
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Hi All....

New to the group. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 1/2 & 1 1/2 year old boys. We live in northern NJ.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi Jen. Welcome to the group.

Quoting jen5377:

Hi, I'm Jen from NJ. I have no birth children yet but I've been a mother figure to my boyfriend's 4kids for over a year now. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends who have been through what I'm going through.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hi Vasudha. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Vasudha602:

Hi  all! I am Vasudha - 28 - 2 kids and i am happy to join. Anyone from Mauritius?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the group.

Quoting IMAJOLLYMAMA:

Hello! My name is Ashley, SAHM in colorado. have 16 month old girl.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting court0519:

Hi All....

New to the group. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 1/2 & 1 1/2 year old boys. We live in northern NJ.

Mama2Desaroo
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Hi I'm Amanda,

I live in Milwaukee,Wisconsin with my husband,our 5 yr old daughter and his 14 yr old daughter...I am a stay at home wife while my dd is in K-4 and the oldest is in hs..I enjoy cafemom,facebook,sims 3,wii,cooking,baking n being with friends n family.

I'm a mama who forward faces,gives 2% milk,does time-outs..I pretend to be the tickle monster n chase after my dd...I pretend to be a baker and she's my assistant n we bake..She is my best friend!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Mama2Desaroo:

Hi I'm Amanda,

I live in Milwaukee,Wisconsin with my husband,our 5 yr old daughter and his 14 yr old daughter...I am a stay at home wife while my dd is in K-4 and the oldest is in hs..I enjoy cafemom,facebook,sims 3,wii,cooking,baking n being with friends n family.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Mama2Desaroo:

Hi I'm Amanda,

Ashley6515
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm pretty new here so I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

On February 7th, 2011 I gave birth to my two very handsome twin boys; Bryson and Braiden. Bryson was born at 12:35pm weighing 6lbs 5oz and he was 20 inches long. Braiden was born at 12:37pm weighing 6lbs 4oz and he was also 20 inches long. I am also currently 27 weeks pregnant with my little girl, Hailey.

Although I am a young mom, I am a good mom. I always put my kids first and make sure all of their needs are met. I love all three of my babies more than anything in this etnire world.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Ashley6515:

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm pretty new here so I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

On February 7th, 2011 I gave birth to my two very handsome twin boys; Bryson and Braiden. Bryson was born at 12:35pm weighing 6lbs 5oz and he was 20 inches long. Braiden was born at 12:37pm weighing 6lbs 4oz and he was also 20 inches long. I am also currently 27 weeks pregnant with my little girl, Hailey.

Although I am a young mom, I am a good mom. I always put my kids first and make sure all of their needs are met. I love all three of my babies more than anything in this etnire world.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)