Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3361-3370):
Charliebaby79
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM

My name is Shannon and I am a recent empty nester. I live in Ohio and I have some serious issues I really need help sorting out. I don't have any real friends or a support system I can turn to, so I'm turning to other mothers here in the hopes of finding some measure of peace without judgment.

Topinabee_mama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Hi my name is Carrie.  After trying to conceive for 6years, my husband and I went through the IVF 3 Times and finally had our dreams come true . we now have a wonderful soon to be 4 year old (mama's boy) big smile mini we have been married for 11years.  sometimes it's good and other times I wonder who is the child .  I am a certified teacher working as a special ed aide, for the past 8 years . I joined this group to meet moms my age with kids the same age, to make friends (cause I the ones I have either don't have kids or their kids are older), and to have somewhere to vent and ask for advice where I won't be judged.  

Can't wait to get started . 

embarrassed

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Hi Shannon. Welcome!

Quoting Charliebaby79:

My name is Shannon and I am a recent empty nester. I live in Ohio and I have some serious issues I really need help sorting out. I don't have any real friends or a support system I can turn to, so I'm turning to other mothers here in the hopes of finding some measure of peace without judgment.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Topinabee_mama:

Hi my name is Carrie.  After trying to conceive for 6years, my husband and I went through the IVF 3 Times and finally had our dreams come true . we now have a wonderful soon to be 4 year old (mama's boy) big smile mini we have been married for 11years.  sometimes it's good and other times I wonder who is the child .  I am a certified teacher working as a special ed aide, for the past 8 years . I joined this group to meet moms my age with kids the same age, to make friends (cause I the ones I have either don't have kids or their kids are older), and to have somewhere to vent and ask for advice where I won't be judged.  

embarrassed

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Hi Shannon. Welcoe to the group.

Quoting Charliebaby79:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Topinabee_mama:

embarrassed

shylily
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM

hello im new to this site, and wanting to reach out to drama free and friendly moms like myself. im half cherokee and half irish, i have a 4 yr old son, 2 yr old daughter and one on the way in june, i have been married for 6 yrs and im a artist i draw, paint, sculpt, sew etc. and im a friendly loving person.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

HI!  welcome to cafemom

Quoting shylily:

hello im new to this site, and wanting to reach out to drama free and friendly moms like myself. im half cherokee and half irish, i have a 4 yr old son, 2 yr old daughter and one on the way in june, i have been married for 6 yrs and im a artist i draw, paint, sculpt, sew etc. and im a friendly loving person.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting shylily:

Iron-range-girl
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Definitely

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Welcome to the group.

Quoting VampireWife19:

hey i have 4 month old boy .if u guys what talk or hangout with me just write to me

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)