Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3411-3420):
kbarendt
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Hi everyone my name is krissy! I have a one year old son and was looking for a place to interact with other moms!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi Carrie. Welcome! We do have some moms and caregivers who definitely will relate to your life. I hope you enjoy it here!

Quoting burgandymonroe:

Hi everyone, my name is carrie and I am a mom of a beautiful baby girl I am in my 30's and she is my first child, she has some health issues that keep us busy with physical and occupational therapies and doctors appointments so I stay at home to be her full time caregiver. Since being a mom keeps me to busy to get out and mingle or make friends, I am here hoping to make friends and chat with other moms that can understand my schedule and obligations. And just relate to my day to day:)

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi Annu. Welcome to the group.

Quoting anupriya:

hey i am annu n m from india mom of a 3 mnths old baby girl. looking forward to meet moms like me:):):):)

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hi Krissy. Welcome! Jump right in =)

Quoting kbarendt:

Hi everyone my name is krissy! I have a one year old son and was looking for a place to interact with other moms!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting burgandymonroe:

Hi everyone, my name is carrie and I am a mom of a beautiful baby girl I am in my 30's and she is my first child, she has some health issues that keep us busy with physical and occupational therapies and doctors appointments so I stay at home to be her full time caregiver. Since being a mom keeps me to busy to get out and mingle or make friends, I am here hoping to make friends and chat with other moms that can understand my schedule and obligations. And just relate to my day to day:)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hi Annu. Welcome to the group.

Quoting anupriya:

hey i am annu n m from india mom of a 3 mnths old baby girl. looking forward to meet moms like me:):):):)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hi Krissy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting kbarendt:

blessedW0213
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

hi! i am 26 and i have a 6 year old a 5 year old and i am now 21 weeks pregnant with twins and could really use some other moms to talk to who have been there...

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting blessedW0213:

hi! i am 26 and i have a 6 year old a 5 year old and i am now 21 weeks pregnant with twins and could really use some other moms to talk to who have been there...

Mariti
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Hey there,I'm Abe and a mother of 2 kids.They are 3 and 4 years old.They start school.I'm also working in private company.Also,i work 6 days in a weeks.And i am busy to have or share my time with kids.

So,i need to share good experiences with Moms.keep in touch.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)