Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3441-3450):
ktp111
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

hi everybody i have husband 17 years now son 22 years i'll be 52 in feb.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Welcome!!!!

Quoting ktp111:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting IAmE7:

Hello I'm new to CafeMom and am in the San Diego area. Actually I'm new to the San Diego area. Married to a career Navy Chief. We have two children (girl 10 & boy 4.5) and expecting the third's arrival in a few weeks.

We're going to do a natural birth this time, had a home birth with our son. Going to a birthing center for a water birth!!! I'm excited because the contractions are beginning!!!

I also work as a virtual assistant for a writer...so fun fun. I also am a writer myself...

Enough bout me lets meet for coffee and talk.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Hi Jeri. Welcome to the group.

Quoting TinkerBell2013:

Hi! I'm Jeri and Im from Kentucky. I have 2 boys ages 9 and 6. Been married for 10 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting ktp111:

mrswalker5150
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Hi I'm Nicole I live in Houston, TX. I've been married for two years and we have one son that will be four in April.

Pr3tty_GurlRock
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Hello everyone! :) My name is Jenn. I am 26, from PA and married with 2 kids. I am real new to the CafeMom world and am hoping, by browsing and joining groups, I may be able to seek some helpful advice from fellow CafeMom'ers :)) 
Thanks for all your time! 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hi Nicole. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mrswalker5150:

Hi I'm Nicole I live in Houston, TX. I've been married for two years and we have one son that will be four in April.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hi Jenn. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Pr3tty_GurlRock:

Hello everyone! :) My name is Jenn. I am 26, from PA and married with 2 kids. I am real new to the CafeMom world and am hoping, by browsing and joining groups, I may be able to seek some helpful advice from fellow CafeMom'ers :)) 
Thanks for all your time! 

Blessmychild
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Hi Board

I am a new member today , I found this forum when I searched for ASD. My son 3 years old was diagnosed with ASD yesterday but they do not know how severe he is ?. I was shocked and have been in denial because I thought he probably has speech delay and his personality prevents him from making friend. However, to me he is a great boy at his age, pretty discipline ...etc. I need some Mom that has experience on how to raise ASD kid and whether they will grow up as a normal person ????. I am in a frightening mode now :(

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)