Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (3471-3480):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Quoting akalei2006:

Hi I am Ashley. I live in Texas, I have 2 kids who are 4 and 4months. I look forward to meeting other moms on here.

Welcome to the group.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Quoting jmtzcl1022:

Hi I am jamie a stay at home mother from ohio and I have  4 children...2 girls 13&9 and 2 boys ages 11 and my baby just turned 8 on 1/11.

Welcome to the group.

sk8rspixie24
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Hello everyone my name is cathryn aka cat I am a happily married 23 year old stay at home mother to the most wonderful 3 year old boy. I  love to chat and get to know other people and learn new stuff :) I am not exactly new i used to be on a diff screen name some of you on cafemom might remeber me as korygirl123. I am very happy to be a part of this group and cant wait to get to know everyone :) 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Hi Cathryn. Welcome to the group.

Quoting sk8rspixie24:

Hello everyone my name is cathryn aka cat I am a happily married 23 year old stay at home mother to the most wonderful 3 year old boy. I  love to chat and get to know other people and learn new stuff :) I am not exactly new i used to be on a diff screen name some of you on cafemom might remeber me as korygirl123. I am very happy to be a part of this group and cant wait to get to know everyone :) 

racingcowgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:30 PM

hello i am Patti i am a single mom of 2 i work full time and have my kids full time busy mommy here

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hi Patti. Welcome to the group.

Quoting racingcowgirl:

hello i am Patti i am a single mom of 2 i work full time and have my kids full time busy mommy here

hopefulmind
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:43 AM
I am 43 years old, married (at least on the paper) and have two beautiful boys: 5 years old, Luca with special needs, and 3 years old, Alessandro that just do not want to stop talking (exhausting, but in a good way).
Moved from NYC 4 years ago, lost my job, left my support team behind and I am strugling to find my place here yet....
Lots had happened.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hi Welcome to the group. I have a talker too =) Hope you enjoy it here!

Quoting hopefulmind:

I am 43 years old, married (at least on the paper) and have two beautiful boys: 5 years old, Luca with special needs, and 3 years old, Alessandro that just do not want to stop talking (exhausting, but in a good way).
Moved from NYC 4 years ago, lost my job, left my support team behind and I am strugling to find my place here yet....
Lots had happened.....

fatima507
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:51 AM

hi im fatima from north carolina im a stay home mom to 12 months old boy, im happy to joind this groupe t

thanks

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting hopefulmind:

Lots had happened.....

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)