Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Replies (61-70):
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Im Kaci. I have 3 boys, 2 of which are grown and married. The third is 18 and has one more year of school left. I also have a grandbaby, the first! And a girl at that. :)

I am also a 13 Yr. Breast Cancer Survivor!

jeayo
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Hello. I am Jean I live in Ohio. I have two girls 11&5. Been married almost 12 years(next month). Love Cafemom and all the advice and recipes...looking forward to the group.

LCG83
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Hello everyone!! I'm Lori! Proud mom of Jacob and wife of Keith. We are from Ohio.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybluesmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Hi! I'm Ashley and I a sahm to a 3 month old baby boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2010m
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Hello ladies, I'm Massi from Mi. I have 4 children 3 girls 1 boy from 13 yrs to 3 yrs. and a husband for 10 yrs now:). Ready to meet other moms:)

DURAE
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Hi fellow mom's, i am DURAE. I a new-bee to CM, have 3 kids, live in ND most my life. Graduated college with 4.0 despite having 2 at the time under age 5. Was very hard, i knew i needed to do well for my kids. Most amazing yet challenging gift any mother recieves, you'd do anything to ensure thier future and happiness. I have 2 girls, 1 boy. So.......thats me.....hi!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Hi, I'm Luci, I live in Florida with my DH. I have two sons, one grandaughter

HTMommy
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

morning everyone...My name is crystal, mom to 3 boys ages 8, 5, and 2 married for 6 years and we live in south jersey. can't wait to talk with everyone!

betsystipo
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Hi!  I'm Betsy, SAHM to twin boys who are 4.5 yrs old and keep me very busy!  They are "polar opposites"  lol  But love each other dearly and make my days fun and busy!

4kidz916
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Hi, I'm Melissa, a busy single mom of four kids ages 19, 14, 12, and 8.  I love hanging out on Cafemom when I have time.  I hope to get to know all of you better.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)