Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms are staying more organized with their Samsung Galaxy Tab

Posted by   + Show Post

We know it's sometimes hard to organize those ever growing to-do lists. But with the help of Samsung, some moms are staying a bit more organized.

We gave five moms the Samsung Galaxy Tab and asked them to share their opinions on the cool features of the tab (including the organizational ones). Read what they have to say and then share how electronics are keeping you more organized as a mom. 

For additional information on the Samsung Galaxy, click here.

by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
4kidz916
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I had never heard of these before, but they look great.  I could definately use the organizational features.  Congrats to you ladies!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Congrats Ladies!!! It looks awesome and I definitely could use one myself.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Can this also be used as an E Reader?

LuLu5J
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Reading these reviews has made me want to go get one!  I had an iPad but had to return it and I've been itching for something like this! 

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM
I'd never heard of it either, but after reading about it here it sounds useful and convenient!
SpencersMommy92
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Absolutely. I have my Kindle downloaded to it, and was able to actually sell my first Kindle to a friend for 40 dollars. It's great. 

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Can this also be used as an E Reader?

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Wow! This sounds so wonderful! I wish I was able to get one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommab679
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Wow! It sounds like it has gotten only amazing reviews and has so many awesome features!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1busymomma03
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Wow! Lucky ladies! These look amazing. I could really use one. It might just be able to help me stay organized. LOL. With 3 kids, babysitting for a friend of mine, and always being busy with doctor's appointments (my youngest has some health issues..as well as my own health issues), I really think I could put one of thse to good use. LOL. It would be great to keep the kids occupied as we sit and wait in waiting rooms, and might help me remember what all I have going on from day to day too. =)

Linds2Horse
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 1:35 AM

How exciting for all of you that were picked for the influencer program! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)