Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How would the Galaxy Tab help you? Sweepstakes Winner Announcement!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 267 Replies

Update as of August 2nd:
Congratulations to xxLukesMamaxx. She is the proud winner of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab. Thank you all for sharing your stories! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group!
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a chance at a new Samsung Galaxy Tab. All you need to do is enter the Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes.

How do I enter the sweeps?
Join the Mom to Mom group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?
To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the Mom to Mom group.

How often can I enter?
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!
( ) The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 21, 2011 and ends July 24, 2011. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerylt
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:22 PM

It would help me to keep my track of my families schedules even when we are on the go because right now I don't even have a smart phone.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Thanks!!!!!!

mommyinindiana
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:02 AM
it would help me keep up with the ever mounting amout of doctors appoinment and therapy sessions for my family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
new_mommie_2b
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:07 AM
I'm a full-time college student, work full-time and a mom of one! I think, because I am so busy, it would help me manage my time better. Help me keep track of appointments, bills, schoolwork and entertain my daughter on our long car rides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jun. 23, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Schedules for my busy sons sports!Im a couponer so that would be fab!

ShelbyMomoftwo
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 8:55 AM
I would use it for the apps since it seems to be for people who are more app focused. I love the fact that it has two cameras. I love taking pics of my little ones & I like having a device that is readily available for me to do so. I also prefer when it's easier to be in the photo with them. I like that it is "lighter" and compact. I would use it to help keep dates, lists, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 12:28 PM
It would help keep my twins doctors appointments, grocery lists, birthdays, when i gave the babies there medicine... all kinds of stuff! Plus i would use the camara ALOT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM
As a mother of 3 kids. It would help I'm so many ways. I rely heavily on portable email for scheduling doctors appointments, activities, my school, and other events. While I live my HTC it can be difficult for emails that require a lengthy response.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygurl6162008
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:21 PM
It would help me out keeping things scedualed like appt and and my sons theroay says that i keep forgetting about cause i dont look at my date book everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Good Luck Ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)