Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How would the Galaxy Tab help you? Sweepstakes Winner Announcement!

Posted by   + Show Post

Update as of August 2nd:
Congratulations to xxLukesMamaxx. She is the proud winner of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab. Thank you all for sharing your stories! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group!
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a chance at a new Samsung Galaxy Tab. All you need to do is enter the Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes.

How do I enter the sweeps?
Join the Mom to Mom group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?
To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the Mom to Mom group.

How often can I enter?
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!
( ) The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 21, 2011 and ends July 24, 2011. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
proudmomof2653
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 2:34 PM

If I had a galaxy tablet from samsung I would have to get the nook app for reading when I am away from my computer because I cringe when I am not at home reading my favorite book especially if it is a pageturner.

batjmom
by Sarah on Jun. 24, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Wow...  That would help me with my schedule and the kids

usmclife58
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM

This would be AWESOME help!

I have two daughter's schedules, my husband's schedule, my personal schedule and my volunteering schedule... We have a lot going on around here, lol!

MomToTristan
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Wow, that looks so awesome! I love new gadgets and this would be used constantly by me :-)

rkoloms
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I coordinate my work schedule, my spouse's work schedule, and our teenager's schedule. The Galaxy Tab would make my life SO much easier!

MaryanneMac
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 1:55 PM

It would help me keep everything orginized.  I work full time and I'm mom to twin sons (with health problems. I'm working on my PhD.  My life can get crazy (especially now that I'm on bed rest) any orginaztion will help!!

begamom
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 6:33 PM
it would help me stay organized!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysons_r_mylife
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Omg!! It would allow me to enter cafemom using a pc an not mobile all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tears30314
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 6:57 AM
i am about to be a mom for the fourth time. I dont have a smart phone or anything. I think I can step it up with the organization of things. i am always busy taking care of everyone and everything else but myself. this time I feel the need to take care of me a little more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellysp6637
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Wow...how neat!!!!!!!

It would help me greatly with doctors appointments and work scheduling..........I'd love the convenience and portability!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN