Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How would the Galaxy Tab help you? Sweepstakes Winner Announcement!

Posted by   + Show Post

Update as of August 2nd:
Congratulations to xxLukesMamaxx. She is the proud winner of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab. Thank you all for sharing your stories! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group!
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a chance at a new Samsung Galaxy Tab. All you need to do is enter the Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes.

How do I enter the sweeps?
Join the Mom to Mom group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?
To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the Mom to Mom group.

How often can I enter?
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!
( ) The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 21, 2011 and ends July 24, 2011. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Wow, how would it not help me??? I use my lap top for so much, but I'm tied down by the wire b/c the battery does not last long. This device would free me of that. I could take it anywhere in the house, outside, and along with me on rides, trips, etc. I could use it to make lists and schedules, check important emails, keep my kids entertained. There's so much you can do with it!!! I would love to have one!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I would be able to keep track of my work schedule and hubby's work schedule better. Would be nice to have when going on vacation. I travel alot with my photography job so it would be used alot for that. It would be used alot for alot of things.

KamsOne
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM

It would help me stay connected when I'm not near my laptop!  I don't have a smart phone so this would be great!

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Good luck!!! I'd love a Tab :-)

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Good luck everyone :O) we were looking at these this weekend at the verizon store I'd love to have one.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM

It will help me remember doctors appointments instead of always missing them. My little day planner inside my purse just doesn't do it.

Thanks for the opportunity to win a Galaxy Tab.

MIA0223
by Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I would help me be better organized!!!! Things going on in the house and at our store! It would be nice to have something to keep with me and keep me focused on what's next on my busy schedule!

SmileyMoo
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Well, it looks like it can play videos which would help me because currently I can only watch videos on my computer! (annoying

4kidz916
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I am a single mom with four kids, I have a small business, and I am an independant consultant doing home parties.  I am constantly pulled in different directions and have appointments and deadlines to keep up with.  I don't have a smart phone to make life easier so I keep up with my appointments and commitments on the old fashioned day planner.  I would be screwed if I lost it or left it somewhere.  The Galaxy would make my life so much easier!!!

TruthSeeker.
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Thanks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)