Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How would the Galaxy Tab help you? Sweepstakes Winner Announcement!

Posted by   + Show Post

Update as of August 2nd:
Congratulations to xxLukesMamaxx. She is the proud winner of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab. Thank you all for sharing your stories! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group!
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a chance at a new Samsung Galaxy Tab. All you need to do is enter the Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes.

How do I enter the sweeps?
Join the Mom to Mom group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?
To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the Mom to Mom group.

How often can I enter?
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!
( ) The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 21, 2011 and ends July 24, 2011. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Amykay78
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM
I'm a mother of 5 kids and it would help a lot in keeping schedules in order. Plus this year all of my kids but 1 will be in school full-time so I'm trying to go back to school. I quit my job 4 years ago to stay home w them and not have the daycare expense. Ya it would be a great gadget for me for many reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Having a galaxy Tab would stop the kids from fighting over who gets the computer. We have one computer in our home and it's a struggle to get at it sometimes. They use it for research for school, games, homework etc..

And with my son going off to college, maybe I could give him the lap top and we could keep the galaxy! That would be awesome!

I could hopefully lead a better organized life. Currently all of our bills are on the side of the refirgerator and it doesn't look to pleasent. Our grocery list often hangs from the fridge as does everything else including reminders, and party invties.

It could help me organize a meal plan, and these days who doesn't have to follow a meal plan with the soraing prices of groceries.

If you could use it as an E Reader to download books, I would be in heaven. I am an avid reader and buy tons of books. Sad thing is, I don't have anywhere to store all of my books. So now they sit in our basment in bags and boxes. I've read all of them and share with friends and family but that would most definitely help to elimiate the clutter of my bags and boxes of books.

My daughter also likes to read. She has also started her collection of books. I can't complain about that. What parent would?

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Oh man....one of these would help me out so much! I am a busy mom between keeping appointments for four children, homeschooling and other events. This would keep things so organized for me!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

it would keep my life all in once place..and organized!

Terri441
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Only for US residents, darn. I'll have to save up for my own :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:46 AM

In simple words it would help me organize my life.  I work full time, I have 3 kids and a husband and I am a part time student.  I would LOVE one of these to keep track of my appointments and lists.  I make alot of lists and like to write every thing down so a Galaxy Tab would come in very handy.   With 3 kids running around there are ALOT of appointments, sports and other activities to keep track of. 

I would also be able to keep track of my emails and other online resources.  I currently have an iPhone which is great but can be annoying when trying to respond with such a small device.

jerzeetomato
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM

schedules, to do lists, bill paying reminders...the list of things I could use this for are endless.  It would all be in one place that I could carry with me easily, since I refuse to pay my cellular provider an outrageous amount of money for a data plan.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM

As a homeschool family the Galaxy would be our best friend!

armywife1229
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:57 AM

It would really help my home business.

armywife1229
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM

And let me be on Cafe Mom on the road!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)