Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Any 4th of july plans yet?

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BraythansMom
by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Not yet... something just the 3 of us though. Probably BBQ that afternoon and then watch neighborhood fireworks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyinindiana
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:07 AM
we usually have fireworks in the town where i live and we can see them well from our back yard so we usually grill some food and watch fireworks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Not yet, but maybe spending the day with family since I have brothers who are twins born on the 4th.

Cafe AmyB
Yesterday at 11:10 AM
Winter Fun #Fridgeworthy Moments Challenge! Enter to Win HUGE Prizes! - CafeMom

Show us your kidsâ most awesome cold weather moments! From baking cookies and decorating for the holidays to speci

by Head Admin on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Each year (for 12 years now) over the 4th of July weekend we host a Test-A-New-Recipe cookout.

DH and I supply the main dish and guests are asked to bring an appetizer, side dish or dessert.  The dish the guests bring must be a recipe they have never made or eaten before.  We all get to sample and decide if it's a "keeper" or not.

We have discovered some great recipes over the years and sampled quite a few duds!

In the past main dishes have included jerk chicken, shrimp kabobs, burgers and pulled pork and even a half a pig.

july 4th

iluv2read
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM

BBQ, fireworks show, and maybe a movie

amonkeymom
by Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I'll be house sitting over the 4th.  I think the kids and I will likely see a fireworks display from the front yard or down the street at least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN