Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I feel like I am cooking the same stuff every week. And I go to different websites for different recipies, but they usually ask for a lot of items which gets expensive. Does anyone know some dinner ideas or a website that is good for dinner ideas?

by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomToTristan
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

rkoloms
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

Robin in Chicago

PEEK05
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

foodnetwork.com

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Also craft and cam-belles have good recipes with simple ingredients. 

scastillo05
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I do have a slow cooker and no, no one is allergic or sentive to anything. I do apperciate it, Thanks!

Quoting rkoloms:

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I usually make the same thing too...at least I know they'll eat it.

amonkeymom
by Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Quoting MomToTristan:

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

I use this site a lot when I'm looking for something for special occasions, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)