Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

OMG this child is driving me insane, is like she has multiple personalities.HELP *PIOG*

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

My 4 1/2 year old has good days and bad days. Lately it has been a constant crying for anything. I tell her to go take a shower she cries,to stop watching TV she cries, to come eat. She starts winning, now she starts to rock back and forth which she has done twice. (that scares me). no lie 2 mins later she is acting like nothing is happening and calling me from the bathroom. "mommy are u going to wash my hair" this after crying cause she doesn't want me to take her clothes off, but she complaints cause she can't take them off herself. I am working with her to learn the numbers from 20 and up.Recognizing them cause she knows up to 100. I would ask her what number is this(28) she goes 18, then i explain the difference between the 2. I ask her again and she goes I dont' know. AHHHHHHH. Im getting worry with her now, this whole crying and always getting upset at everything. Then talking to me like im the child and she is the mom. I was going to take her out of school on Thursday but if she keeps doing that she won't be getting a summer vacation at all.

by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM

I know you don't want to hear this but honestly it's just a faze. I think all children go through that whinning/crying faze. My 3 year old and 5 year old are currently going through it. With my 5 year old he had it when he was around two and then it seems to go away for a couple of years and now it's back. Hopefully it will go away again soon! My 3 year old just started doing the screaming thing when someone (her brother) does something she doesn't like, such as take a toy from her. They are al just fazes. We just have to pray for the strength to get through all of their fazes lol. 

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Sounds like a phase to me as well. My kids go through this some times. It can be VERY frustrating.

anon421
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:43 AM

It is, and the worst thing for me is when people look at me like im a bad mom. They think I don't discipline my DD which is not true. In school she is like a little angel,but at home especially with me she is a different child. 

Jess1231
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:43 AM
My son does this also but has done it for the past couple of years. I have no advice but you're definitely not alone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)