Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If you could say one more thing...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 9 Replies

to someone who has left this earth, what would you say? And to who?

by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I would most definitely speak to my Dad. I was such a bad teenager. The hell I put both of my parents through was truly something else. Running away all of the time, partying and drinking, hitch hiking. The list is endless. Coming home pregnant at 18. It's a miracle I'm still alive and well.

I was past all of that when my Dad passed away. However, I never appologised to him or thanked him for being the awesome father he was. He stood by me through my pregnancy. The only day he ever took off from work was when I gave birth to my son. He stayed there the entire time and bought my son his first football. He loved him very much and spoiled him.

I would tell him sorry for being such a rotten know it all teenager and let him know that now I understand what it's like to be a parent.

I would also thank him for being such a loving, caring,kind,supportive and understanding father.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I would say thank you. 6 years ago I was in an extremely abusive relationship and finally got a job onyl because my FIL worked with me. I met a guy there who helped me out of that relationship. He was the first guy to ever treat me like I was worth the skin I was in. He died almost 3 years ago in a car crash. I never told him what him ment to me and I wish I could :O( I still miss him every day.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jun. 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM

My Dad....I luv you!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2011 at 1:50 PM

My Dad. Tell him how much I love and miss him.

inmybizz
by Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:17 PM

nothing..When my father died(recently) our lasts word to each other were "I love you".. I feel complete..

aneela
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM

my mom's mom....she was my world when i was a child...i would let her know how much i loved her and that she is always with me in my heart

giving heart

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

i.heart.myboys
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:38 PM
To my grandpa - I would tell him how much I see of him in my ds2 who is Austin CARL named after him. How he is a fighter and some words of wisdom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Oh gosh... I have so many loved ones I'd love to talk to.

To my cousin, Matt & my grandparents - I love you
To another cousin, who took her own life - I'm here for you and want help. 

.MhacFoirfe.
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:58 PM
So many, but since today is his birthday - my Gramps. I want to tell him I'm sorry and I love him more than he'll ever know. Of course, I think I proved that my naming my Son after him..but I still want to tell him myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)