Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do You Have Pets? Share A Picture or Two or Three! Smile~

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
websorceress
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Quoting LCG83:

I have a dog, 2 cockatiels and a hairless rat.  I recently had to have my puppy put down though.  I'm still having a really hard time getting over that.  :(

Heres a pic of my baby Georgia.

awww I'm sorry, I lost my tiel about a year ago and I miss him dearly, they become part of the family and it's like having another kid.........

.MhacFoirfe.
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Nope, not right now. We do have two stray cats that We feed..they're precious, and We even named them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:27 AM
They really are. It was actually Georgias puppy. We had her put down on 20th. I can't believe its already been that long. My heart hurts sooooooo bad. =""(

Quoting websorceress:

Quoting LCG83:

I have a dog, 2 cockatiels and a hairless rat.  I recently had to have my puppy put down though.  I'm still having a really hard time getting over that.  :(

Heres a pic of my baby Georgia.

awww I'm sorry, I lost my tiel about a year ago and I miss him dearly, they become part of the family and it's like having another kid.........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
websorceress
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

this is Kane...our demon dog... he is a full breed german shedder (shepard) at the ripe age of 3 ...

LOL love those teeth........

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM

shes gorgeous! Do you groom her yourself? Does she shed alot?

Quoting KamsOne:

This is Pooky.  She is our 6 month old pomeranian. 

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Thats sweet!!!!

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

Nope, not right now. We do have two stray cats that We feed..they're precious, and We even named them.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Shes so pretty! How do you keep her that white? Wow! She likes the fishy. hehehhee

Quoting inmybizz:

this little dog(Lucy) and 8 koi fish...that's all.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM

First of all I am sorry about Critter and Goldie! ((hugs))

But I am happy you like the pet posts! Smile~

Kiara is gorgeous gal!!!! Wow! And she looks so , so, like she listens to you! I have a pup that doesnt. hehehehe

Noel looks quiet at home! hehehee

Nonnie is big and beautiful! I love that pic! I will never understand how kids can be so cruel . But at least she has a good home now!

Thank you for doing your part in rescuing these precious 4 legged friends!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Oh I love pet posts....

This is our newest addition ..Kiara. She is a rescue dog and is now 8 months old.

This is Noel. She was a stray living in a garage at one of my brothers frineds houses during the middle of winter.  We took her in, got her completely vetted and spayed and have had her ever since.

This is Nonnie. Nonnie was given to us by an aquaintance many years ago as a kitten. She came to us traumatized. This poor girl had it rough living in a home with 3 young boys who would pretty much torture her and NEVER leave her alone. Til this day she is a very skittish cat who only comes to you on her very own terms. This is on Christmas morning of lasy year. She was helping herself to my daughters Hot Cocoa. Took her to vet and had her completely vetted and spayed!

All of my animals have been rescues in one way shape or form.

Sadly, we lost two of our pets last year. Critter who was our 17 year old cat, rescued and Goldie our 12 year old lab/.retreiver mix. Though they are no longer with us, they are still loved, missed and remembered!

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Tucker is gorgeous!

Quoting Christy644:

my ill mannered hound dog

my love of my life-Tucker. He is my constant. He is like a child to me

and our little rescue. he's a character

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM

how pretty! How old is she?!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Here is Sissy she is a King Charles Cavalier

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN