Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do You Have Pets? Share A Picture or Two or Three! Smile~

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Ahh, I love his pics!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I have a 4 year old beagle named Willie Parker.  He is quite spoiled, but such a good boy. 

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:47 PM

LOL

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

this is Kane...our demon dog... he is a full breed german shedder (shepard) at the ripe age of 3 ...

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I am so very sorry! Georgias beautiful gal!!!!

Quoting LCG83:

I have a dog, 2 cockatiels and a hairless rat.  I recently had to have my puppy put down though.  I'm still having a really hard time getting over that.  :(

Heres a pic of my baby Georgia.

deccaf
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM

This is Heidi, ready to go to the vet.  She is 5 months and just over 3 pounds.

And Heidi's favorite place, ON TOP OF my big dog, Toni.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats but no pictures right now :O(

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Here's my crew!

This is Pretty Boy Petey. he was my moms cockatiel and  she named him Pretty Boy. So when she wasnt able to care for him anymore because of her health and we brought him home, I put the Petey on there. He is getting up in age I guess. I know he is at least 15 yrs old.

This is Suzy Q. A lab mix my ds found. sigh~ This is one rare time where shes not running around or tearing something up! She is very destructive! I dont know if thats the lab in her or the pup. sigh

see what I mean! LOL  

This is Princess Cleo. We call her Princess or Pree. I gave her a middle name because she was a year old when we got her so she had a name already. Shes a pekignese and a woman had her and was moving and was going to take her to the pound if she couldnt find a home for her.

This is Bentley Earl. He is a Border Collie/Australian Shep. mix. He is also my service dog.  smile~ I got him when he was 3. IHDI (where he came from in Colorado)  get all their dogs from the shelter to see if they are able to be trained to help others. He's not only my ears, but my bff! Smile~

Maddies_mom101
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:12 PM

he was doing his morning rolling around on the rug.... he make sure to do it right after I vacuum... such a nice dog isn't he

Quoting websorceress:

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

this is Kane...our demon dog... he is a full breed german shedder (shepard) at the ripe age of 3 ...

LOL love those teeth........

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:13 PM

LOL How Cute! Heidi is so small that Toni may not even know she is up there! Thanks for sharing!

Quoting deccaf:

This is Heidi, ready to go to the vet.  She is 5 months and just over 3 pounds.

And Heidi's favorite place, ON TOP OF my big dog, Toni.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I think he must have had his spot just the way he liked it until you vacuumed and had to fix it! LOL

Quoting Maddies_mom101:laughing

he was doing his morning rolling around on the rug.... he make sure to do it right after I vacuum... such a nice dog isn't he

Quoting websorceress:

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

LOL love those teeth........

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:15 PM

when you get some then you can share them with us! Smile~

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats but no pictures right now :O(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)