Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am sooooo jealous

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 18 Replies

can I just say that I'm soooooo jealous of the moms who got chosen for the influencer for the Galaxy Tabs....just saying

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM

They do look really awesome.  I've never really looked at any of the features of those type of gadgets because I know I can't afford one for myself.  But after seeing these reviews I have to say it would make life easier.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM

me to!

Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:09 AM

They do look awesome. I'm glad they got them. I think it's fantastic that cafemom can do this and if it helps Moms organize and helps their kids, I'm all for the winners. Congrats ladies!

mumsy2three
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM

That would have been an awesome influencer to be picked for.

LuLu5J
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Me too!  I think it's awesome though.  I would love to win one.   They look like fun and so practical!

eustacejessica
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I know right!

blsdbyangel07
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Hah yeah I love my tab  ;)  Once next wednesday rolls around and I get my wireless hooked up I doubt ill spend much time on my desk top ;D

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I am so jealous as well and I've done some pretty good influencers.  I would imagine that most of us would put it to very good use and make the most of it.

lalasmama2007
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I think that influencer is a great one, but I really can't complain.  I just got a brand new LG fridge from CM last week =)

KamsOne
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Now THAT I am jealous of!!  I desperately need a new fridge.  Mine is so old and noisy.  And they are just so expensive!  That's so awesome that you got a free one!!!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I think that influencer is a great one, but I really can't complain.  I just got a brand new LG fridge from CM last week =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN