Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

can I just say that I'm soooooo jealous of the moms who got chosen for the influencer for the Galaxy Tabs....just saying

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-18):
Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Me three

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 6:40 PM
I'm jealous too. We looked at one last week its super cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Double Ditto!!!

Congrats!

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

They do look awesome. I'm glad they got them. I think it's fantastic that cafemom can do this and if it helps Moms organize and helps their kids, I'm all for the winners. Congrats ladies!

MelisaAnderson
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Me too! I didn't realize I had to click a option in my profile to even get picked until I googled about the program. It's fixed now!! So ummm Cafemom... you can choose me now! lol

lalasmama2007
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:45 AM

We REALLY needed a new one too!  Ours was old, loud and leaking.  It couldn't have come at a better time!

Quoting KamsOne:

Now THAT I am jealous of!!  I desperately need a new fridge.  Mine is so old and noisy.  And they are just so expensive!  That's so awesome that you got a free one!!!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I think that influencer is a great one, but I really can't complain.  I just got a brand new LG fridge from CM last week =)

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Me too. lol! That would have been so awesome. My DH would have flipped with excitement if I got chosen. lol! I'm happy for the ones who got picked though. 

blsdbyangel07
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM

There's a give away post isn't there for one of the tabs???  If so be sure you respond to it  :)  Gl ladies!

LivinDeadGurl
Not feeling well today. Just want to curl up and sleep.
Yesterday at 5:29 PM
by Maranda on Jul. 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Me too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)