Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My family sucks a**!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
okay, I know it is harsh to say but I have to vent. I am 7 months pregnant and I have been having a beavy of health issues because of vericose veins. I have a 7 yr old who thinks he is 17. My 2 and 4 yr old are acting out of character. My SOWorks every single day not to mention his sons are down living with us too. Theyre 19 and 24. My house looks a damn mess. I just clean all day with no help from any of them,except for their daily contribution of putting it back to pig stuy level. I tell my So that he needs to get in their ass about cleaning and helping. Well, he says it but the words r n one ear and out the other. So now, I don't want them around period. I feel like if u can do what I need to do and ur grown then move around. It is just stressful and I am just not in the mood. THANKS FOR LISTENING LADIES.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinangels
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Oh, no, nineteen and twenty four? Make them get moving or start throwing whatever they've left lay out.

tears30314
by Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 4:17 PM
That's what im doing and I know SO will be upset but I don't care. Its not up to me to do what he and his ex should have done. And we bud heads often because we were raised differetly and while I dont particularly care for his lack of parenting when it comes to those two. My kids arent raised the same or we r not raising them that way rather. I really hate a dirty house and if you are going to be under my roof, do what I need or move out is how I feel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 3, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Man momma, I feel for you.

tears30314
by Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM
I feel for me too-lol! I just hate Im going through all this and dealing with this hot ass weather honey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 7:37 PM

((hugs))  sounds like a tough situation :(

blsdbyangel07
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I'm sorry  :(  Hope things improve asap!

tears30314
by Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:48 PM
i try but since I told everyone hey I am having a baby. it has been one big excuse for everyone to act like a holes. we just moved and i thought it to be a new start and for me not to be confined to my bedroom because I never felt that our place was ever ours. now i am here and determined not to feel that way and trying for my little ones to have a normal life. i had a great childhood. I just want them to experience the same instead of acting like heathens. And while i can deal with the little ones, theres no excuse for the other two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM

im sorry

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM

badphooey on them momma....

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)