Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Didn't Realize My Son Was a Samsung Galaxy Tab Ad! LOL

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

family cargood

Today we were traveling home 4 hrs in the car from a holiday weekend trip we took with 2 of our 5 kids ( our sons Jesse 24 and Elijah 16).

I said "oh oh or oh no" bc I messed up on a game I was playing on my Ipod Touch 4 and my 16 yr old son Elijah said "Did your Ipod Touch break?" I said No I just messed up on a game. He said "I feel a bit guilty for saying so but it'd almost be funny if it did break" I said "WHAT?! Why would you say that honey!!!?? That would be awful it was $300!" He said" I know but I hear they break easy and it seems like companies advance their technology and what things can do but dont keep the quality up with it." I said "well I havent had any issues I love it."

He said
"Well I had two friends and theirs both broke easily ... you know what "I" want someday instead? A Samsung Galaxy Tab."

I said "REALLY! Omg!!! you know how I am on cafemom? Well Samsung Galaxy Tab is sponsoring a Mom group right now and they already gave away some of them to some moms and they are going to give away more in the near future."

surprisedHe said "OMG!!!! seriously!!!! That is so awesome! Do you even realize how lucky you'd be if you won one of those, they are so awesome!

hahaha

I said
"I would be jumping up and down and sqealing like a little kid on xmas morning!"

I didnt realize my son was like a walking advertisement for Samsung Galaxy Tab until today. lol

by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimsardo
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM

That's cool your son and his friends already know about the Galaxy.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:33 PM

I was so surprised bc while I realize he is wayyyy more knowledgable and up to date on technology than I am by FAR... I honestly am just learning about Samsung Galaxy Tab NOW in our group and I had no clue Elijah not only knew all about it, he formed a strong opinion about it in comparison to other offerings and has been wanting to figure out how to save up for one for the future.

To tell you the truth, realizing my son had such a HIGH opinion of it that made me even MORE impressed with it than I already was!

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Cute!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 5, 2011 at 7:08 AM

sweet!

tears30314
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Thats cool. I used to be a techie like that too. I still am at heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLu5J
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:46 AM

LOL!  Kids know all about technology nowadays.

Barronbaby
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinangels
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 12:50 PM

My husband is! that's for sure!

Charli627
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Cool. I want one so bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM

LOL.....too funny.

I so want one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN