Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Not Guilty! What do you think?! How did you react?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Not surprized...Prosecution didnt prove how,when and where murder happened.I was pretty calm.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:45 PM

I didn't follow the case at all

I was at lunch with MIL/FIL and some other relatives- our waiter told us she was found not guilty...all of them were shocked.  I don't have a clue though cuz I didn't follow it at all.

Charli627
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:04 PM
I am just now following it. I was surprised at first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

I didn't follow the case at all

I was at lunch with MIL/FIL and some other relatives- our waiter told us she was found not guilty...all of them were shocked.  I don't have a clue though cuz I didn't follow it at all.

Same here. I didn't follow it at all. I just went off what I had heard on here.

I'm not that surprised.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Quoting Charli627:

I am just now following it. I was surprised at first.

my company just left (they came over here for desert after we ate lunch out) a little while ago and I've been watching it ever since

the people standing out there with "baby killer" signs and such is ridiculous though IMO, I don't know what they think they will accomplish doing that

betsystipo
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I didn't follow it completely, but my sister did and we talked about it.  I believe myself that she is guilty.  Everyone I know thinks she is guilty....I'm shocked that the jury didn't find her guilty when everyone else I know believed she was....I feel sad for her bc now what sort of life will she ever live?  So many people hate her....you know?

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 5:35 PM

I've not really been keeping track, but I am still surprised by the verdict.

lenoxclan
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Not surprised...BUT given the evidence they had, I am surprised the prosecution went for these charges.. They should have went for accessory or something along those lines.. Because even if it was a accident(like she claims)she was part of "covering" it up...

I agree with a momma from another group.. The find her guilty of lying to the police...on 4 counts.. but she is innocent of the rest?? LOL

mumsy2three
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I didn't watch any of the trial. I was surprised she was found not guilty to everything except giving false info to police.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN