Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

There is an ad on this group from Bounce. It claims

"Bounceā„¢ Ironing Spray eases ironing and leaves clothes CRISP like a starch with no clogging or flaking."

Do you still iron any of your clothes?

by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
princess_1983
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Nope, I don't iron any of my clothes

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I currently don't own an iron but I would only use it sparingly. Probably more for crafts and science projects than clothes. I have used the unwrinkle sprays and generally like the way they work.

LindaClement
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Rarely. Like annually... I don't have a lot that needs ironing.

LindaClement
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I read a funny story about a kid in a class struggling to answer what the picture next to the i was... and even with several hints and then the answer, the kid still had no idea at all what an iron was.

I think with the popularity of knits, they're completely optional in a lot of people's lives.

Quoting Liansmommie:

I currently don't own an iron but I would only use it sparingly. Probably more for crafts and science projects than clothes. I have used the unwrinkle sprays and generally like the way they work.

lovinangels
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Do I do what now?

SuperMommy408
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:17 AM
If i have to i will can't have my kiddos walking around wrinkled LOL but honestly I hate ironing! !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I do since you posted this! LOL Ds got a second job at a Japanese restauarant so I have to iron his pants........sigh

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I don't iron very often at all.  Hubby doesn't wear anything that needs ironing to work and I work from home, so no ironing of my clothing either.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I don't even own an iron.

usmclife58
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I do not iron. I have never ironed. I do not buy anything that can not be "ironed" in the dryer. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)