Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Little one's favorites

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

What are your children's favorite toys, shows, games.. hobbies?

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 8:10 AM

My kids are 17, 14 and 10 so their favorties are all over the place! From spongeBob to field hockey!

usmclife58
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Goose- Anything princess, the shows on Nick Jr, flying kites, swimming, swinging...

Tink- Anything that makes noise.

Peanutx3
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:51 PM

My oldest loves to sing, listen to her ipod, her favorite toy is probably her DS

My middle child he loves his legos and he loves playing big sisters DS.  Guess we are going to have to get him one.

My youngest loves her dolls, polly pockets, little pet shop - she loves all her toys.

paganbaby
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:40 PM

11yo:Toys:Bratz:Shows:Thats so Raven:Games:Life:Hobbies:Soccer Cheer  Track and Ballet

6yo:Toys:none:Shows:Spongebob:Games:Wack-a-mole:Hobbies:Karate

4yo:Toys:Babie dolls:Shows:Omizoomie:Game:The Ladybug game:Hobbies:Hiphop Ballet Singing Fighting

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Boy-Anything Thomas

Girl-Anything bugs or Dinos

lenoxclan
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM

8yr(dd)- anything animal for toys and shows.. LOL

6yr(ds)-action figures, super hero shows on tv

3yr(ds)-action figures, nickjr

Lusty Lenox

save the date

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Oldest ones love Spongebob, Icarly & that Kratts show...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelansmom
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Mine likes GI Joe (thanks to his daddy) Thomas, dinosaurs and Mickey mouse :)

TexasWife
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Emma loves dolls (favorite toy), Blue's Clues (favorite show),veggie tales, Imagination Movers ,and going down slides. She is my little climber. We call her our DareDevil. She goes. She doesn't look before she leaps, she leaps head first. She likes music a lot. She is also our little boogier. She is 18 months.

Ian He loves drawing boards,crayons, markers, paints, a broken wii guitar (his uncle gave it to him. It won't connect to the wii anymore. ), and toy cars. He has several shows he loves since it changes every week. This week it is Toy Story. He also loves Cars, Cars 2, How to Train Your Dragon, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Shrek, and Bug Story. Tv show wise he loves Strawberry Shortcake, Thomas, Chuggington, Imagination Movers, Blue's Clues, and Veggie Tales. He doesn't get to watch tv all day. Like I said his mind changes every week on what his favorite is. One thing that is for certain is he is our sun baby. He loves being outside. When he was an infant sometimes that was the only way to get him to stop crying. He would be screaming and nothing quieted him down until you took him outside. He probably would have a dream come true if his room was a treehouse in the backyard.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Mine is into engineering, dance and gymnastics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)