Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you go on one usually?

This year we are going on our annual vacation to NH, Lake Winnipesaukee.  We go for 2 weeks.  The house we rent is thru a real estate agency, and they have you pay it off thru the year - which is really helpful to us so its not one big lump sum of money.  Then usually by May its all paid off!  We still put the same amount of money into savings, as we budget it thru the year....and then we have spending money/gas money put aside. 

Then, this past weekend my husbands Aunt asked me if we wanted to use her beach house this coming week.  My hubby can't get off work, so I asked my mom and sister to join me.  I was really nervous (am still!) about going for 3 days w/o my hubby but I think it will be fun!  He'll come down on Friday and stay for the weekend.  We have to really watch what we spend so just gonna bring food or have pizza for dinner.  She doesn't charge us to stay in the house so it will be a relatively low cost get away. 

Tell me about where you go!

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Replies (11-15):
usmclife58
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:43 PM

We usually go to the beach with family once a year. Not this year :'(

paganbaby
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Only During summer.We go to the Beach and water parks.

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Yes, we usually go to the beach at least once a year.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 7, 2011 at 5:09 PM

We usually go to Myrtle Beach every August with my family. This year we are going to DisneyWorld in Oct. instead.

betsystipo
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Where was the house?  We stay in Melvin Village - which is near Moultonboro and Wolfeboro!  I just love it there!  In NJ the lakes are so nasty compared to there...I mean you can be in 8 ft deep water and see the stones on the bottom!  Its so peaceful there!

Quoting mumsy2three:

I love Lake Winnipesaukee. I used to go there when I was younger with a friend of mine. Her dad's parents had a house on the lake. It was so much fun. I haven't been there in years and years.

We try to go on vacation every year we usually go to the beach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)