Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Seriously, this is why I need a tablet.

Posted by   + Show Post

Daughter's /husband's birthday party-supposed to be a small, intimate gathering, of course, is up to-get this- like sixty people. If I'd been more organized, I would have stopped at twelve.

I'm giving away an amazing free hand sanitizer and a free bottle of organic raw honey on my blog.

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Replies (11-15):
Memigen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Lol, I've done that before!

I could have used one earlier.  I had someone telling about all the different campground sites and he kept pausing for what felt like an eternity (I was at work so the time he spent pausing trying to think of where it was is time out of my day I could have been using to better organize my desk) to figure out exactly where the location was.  I could have easily looked up the locations and he could have told me all about it, I could have made nice clean notes, etc.  Instead I used two pieces of paper to write down a jumbled mess, then transferred that to one clean piece of paper and when I get home I'll have to then transfer that to something else so it doesn't get lost before we can check into these places. Lol.

Charli627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Oh no!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM

lol

4kidz916
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM

It does look like they would make life a lot easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)