Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cabin fever....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

happens all year round!LOL

My kids are so bored if we stay in the house and have nowhere to go...but it's impossible to take them someplave everyday. They are already bored with the pool and I just can't think of much else to do with them.  We go to the beach at least once a week and my older 2 go out with friends and to the movies...We were even so bored last night we walked around Walmart!LOL

What do you do or where do you go when the kids have had enough of being home?

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Luckily my boys don't seem to have that problem.  Then again we live on a few hundred acres of family property.  We also have a huge playground set, tons of sports equipment and our own pool.  So there is always plenty to do around here.  If the kids ever mention the word "bored", I give them a list of chores to do.  That is usually enough to keep them busy and not whining about being bored.  Sorry, but I don't entertain my children.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:10 AM

My oldest being 18 I no longer have that problem. And well before when he was bored ,I just told him to find something to do and if he couldnt find something that I was sure that I could.hehheee In the form of room cleaning. He would find something fast! LOL

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM

We deal with this too. We live in Texas and lately it has been 100+ degrees. It is just too hot sometimes for the kids to be outside in this heat. We try to go to the pool or somewhere indoors (like those inflatable bounce house places).

TempestRayne
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM
BOoks. You can go some place new every day with a new book.
mommybug77
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM

send them outside.

TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM

It feels like 127 out there!

Quoting mommybug77:

send them outside.

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Library,bike rides,park

2girlsandcat
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:39 AM

My oldest is 6yo and my youngest is 1yo. My oldest is always bored. She wishes school was all year round.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM

We are currently going through this a lot lately! We just moved to a new state/city where we don't know anyone. The town is super small. I haven't even found a near by playground or park for my kids to play at. We've just been spending a lot of time outside playing. The only problem with that is we get eaten alive by bugs! Then we all have bug bites and it's pretty miserable!

HTMommy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

hahah tell them to go play in traffic like we used to get told LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)