Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Extreme Couponers

Posted by   + Show Post

I met this lovely lady today that did extreme couponing. Or whatever you would call it! She is awesome! She was selling the things she had bought (personal items) for so very little! I think eveything I bought from her was $2.00 or less except for one item. And it is an electric shaver for my ds for Christmas.  It was only $5.00!

Have you ever tried using coupons like this? Do you know how? Do you know anyone that does?

by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-13):
aneela
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 6:00 PM

yep i get one sunday paper and use what i can and sometimes i trade for what i need with other moms

Quoting crazycountrymom:

I need to start getting the sunday paper and getting coupons online and using them to help cut my food and personal items bill down. Things have gotten so darn expensive at the store lately that it would help me save some money. And if it wasn't for stuff I really need at the moment I could use it for Christmas presents or give it to my DD's who also struggle with the price of food nowadays. I could even teach them how to use coupons to cut their bills down considerably. I used to use coupns all the time a long time ago and had then all organized acording to departments and it made it so super simple to do. BUt I got away from it because my DH is the most impatiant shopper ever !!

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM

with our local paper they only put coupons in there once a month now. I send what I am not able to use to my ds and dil.

I think its awesome you share with other moms!

Quoting aneela:

yep i get one sunday paper and use what i can and sometimes i trade for what i need with other moms

Quoting crazycountrymom:

I need to start getting the sunday paper and getting coupons online and using them to help cut my food and personal items bill down. Things have gotten so darn expensive at the store lately that it would help me save some money. And if it wasn't for stuff I really need at the moment I could use it for Christmas presents or give it to my DD's who also struggle with the price of food nowadays. I could even teach them how to use coupons to cut their bills down considerably. I used to use coupns all the time a long time ago and had then all organized acording to departments and it made it so super simple to do. BUt I got away from it because my DH is the most impatiant shopper ever !!

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 6:06 PM

No. It's a waste of my time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)