Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How often do you (or did you) get a break from your kiddos?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
Charli627
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:11 AM
I go out with friends about once a mth. Dh will have the kids while I have a mini break to myself quite often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Never. No desire to have breaks from them either.

wedding website

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:19 AM

oh I just remembered :)   DH and I go get a massage every now and then while the inlaws watch them- that is nice  (very nice LOL)

one Monday before school was out- my Mom watched the youngest and I went and got a massage 

lovinangels
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:21 AM
You want me to do what now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:12 AM

When the 5 of them were young and growing up I had a little me time mostly only if I got up extra early or more often stayed up extra late past their bedtime to read or soak in the bathtub or catch up on housework. 

Now they are 16 -24 and I have endless me time and treasure all that time I had with them and savor any second I have with them now.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Maybe once a month when, I am delicate, DH may take him for a walk for a coupl eof hours, but next to never is a good answer.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Next to never.

Meet me at  The Park Bench!

Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

PEEK05
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Yeah the only time I have to myself is after bedtime.

Quoting earthangel1967:

When the 5 of them were young and growing up I had a little me time mostly only if I got up extra early or more often stayed up extra late past their bedtime to read or soak in the bathtub or catch up on housework. 

Now they are 16 -24 and I have endless me time and treasure all that time I had with them and savor any second I have with them now.

blsdbyangel07
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Weekly :-)

rkoloms
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:49 AM

8 weeks of overnight camp!

Courtney610
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Not as often as my body needs.  2 weeks ago my sister watched my boys so DH and I could go car shopping.  My husband and I also have 2 tickets to Hershey PArk and have been trying to find a a babysitter since May with no luck.  :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)