Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I think I am Bipolar....are you?

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
sxymomma20
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM

im adhd been off meds since i was like 13-14 worse mistake ever im like every where easy to stay up for 24 hours or so my train of though is everywhere to i think im also nerves on certains really bad specially in a car

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:39 PM
I think mine is also lol but who knows

I'm not

Quoting Barabell:

I have a sibling that is, but I am not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 6:57 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Thank goodness I don't have those symptoms except irritability and that's usually a result of my work load. 

Strega
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 9:48 AM

My older Sister was diagnosed about 6 months ago---finally! It had been suspected for years. I'm sure that's not the only thing going on with her head either, but one thing at a time.

wedding website

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

I am diagnosed bipolar, so is my husband, my mom, 3 of my 5 kids (1 of them has paranoid schizophrenia w/ hallucinations since age 2) BUT although it was a long very difficult scary and heartbreaking road we all got balanced and healthy on the right medications and mood stabilizers for each of us individually and when hubby and I are on our meds which we will be the rest of our lives gratefully.... no one would ever guess we are bipolar, we are very very balanced and feel healthy and in control also we dont have side effects and do NOT feel drugged.

The only people who can tell I am are those who live with me. I am a rapid cycler and tend to move from depressive to manic really quickly and it's an obvious change. I go from being really lethargic to talking a mile a minute and cleaning everything. 

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Quoting earthangel1967:

I am diagnosed bipolar, so is my husband, my mom, 3 of my 5 kids (1 of them has paranoid schizophrenia w/ hallucinations since age 2) BUT although it was a long very difficult scary and heartbreaking road we all got balanced and healthy on the right medications and mood stabilizers for each of us individually and when hubby and I are on our meds which we will be the rest of our lives gratefully.... no one would ever guess we are bipolar, we are very very balanced and feel healthy and in control also we dont have side effects and do NOT feel drugged.

The only people who can tell I am are those who live with me. I am a rapid cycler and tend to move from depressive to manic really quickly and it's an obvious change. I go from being really lethargic to talking a mile a minute and cleaning everything. 

HUGS

usmclife58
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I have all those.... But my husband just thinks I am moody

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM

interesting.

3monkeys3
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Yes. And the lists never really give the whole picture. I've been diagnosed BP1 since 2006. Mommy brain is not the same, btw.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN