Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Guilty *piog* ~UPDATE~

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  • 25 Replies

Okay so my dd is 6 months old and we don't want another till she's at least 3.

Well the reason I say that is because I'm almost a week late and so and I aren't ready for two babies in diapers.

But is it wrong of me to secretly want to be pregnant?

July 23,2011

Well I'm not pregnant =/ A part of me wished I was but I'm kind of glad I'm not because I work full-time and I'm also a full-time college student and i already feel like I miss out enough on my dd's life and having another lo right now would just make it a little more stressful. Especially since we're also in the process of trying to buy a house.

I just thought I'd share the news that aunt flow visited this morning and is staying till Monday =/ Thank you for the great advice and supposrt thought!!! I'm glad i can turn to you ladies for an ear to listen =)

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanutx3
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:22 AM

You have nothing to feel guilty about.

new_mommie_2b
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM
I miss being pregnant =/ I guess I'm just worried because of my inlaws! When first found out I was pregnant so waited till I was 5 months to tell them and his mom is always telling him you need to have a good job and be married before thinking about having kids. She's so for that, that she even wanted a paternity test after dd was born to see if it was her sons! Now that thought don't even cross her mind. *sigh* lots of issues there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM

What's 'wrong' got to do with anything?

Biologically and socially, pregnancy is Good News. It's totally normal to feel ambivilant about it, to be shocked, to be elated... You're only in change of what you think, not what you feel.

new_mommie_2b
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it. A part of me wants to be pregnant! Its just the whole mil thing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Awww. Nothing is wrong with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:47 PM

It's not wrong at all! You have nothing to feel guilty about.

wedding website

lovinangels
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:55 PM
LOL. Baby dust?
betsystipo
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Personally I wouldn't worry.  Since your little one is only 6 mos old your cycle is probabally not completely regular yet.  Wait a few weeks and then test.  If you don't want another for awhile try going on BC!

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Baby's come in their own time. Either way you will feel all kinds of things that are normal and may seem contradictory.

new_mommie_2b
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:45 AM
Baby dust!?!?

Quoting lovinangels:

LOL. Baby dust?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN