Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Okay so my dd is 6 months old and we don't want another till she's at least 3.

Well the reason I say that is because I'm almost a week late and so and I aren't ready for two babies in diapers.

But is it wrong of me to secretly want to be pregnant?

July 23,2011

Well I'm not pregnant =/ A part of me wished I was but I'm kind of glad I'm not because I work full-time and I'm also a full-time college student and i already feel like I miss out enough on my dd's life and having another lo right now would just make it a little more stressful. Especially since we're also in the process of trying to buy a house.

I just thought I'd share the news that aunt flow visited this morning and is staying till Monday =/ Thank you for the great advice and supposrt thought!!! I'm glad i can turn to you ladies for an ear to listen =)

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Replies (21-25):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I got pregnant on purpose at 18 (I was married just shouldnt have been at least not to him LOL ) anyway had him at 19 and I can say I LOVED being his mommy and was passionate about it and took it very seriously and bc I was worried if I waited too long due to my endometriosis I might not be able to have another one (its easier right after pregnancy with that disorder to get pregnant again) so PURPOSELY by my sons 1st birthday I was 3 mos pregnant with my second and had her at 20

(ended up having 2 more after that )

and a lot of people thought I was crazy especially being so young but now that my 5 kids are

16-24 and I am 43 I can HONESTLY tell you I am GLAD I had them when I did and I would change WHO I had them with but not when if I could.

I hope you get the results you want and that is best for your family in whatever that is.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:36 AM

If you want to be pregnant, you want to be pregnant. Don't feel guilty about it no matter WHAT others may say about it.

When my husband and I got pregnant with our first together, EVERYONE talked trash. You need to do this, you need to do that....that was all I heard. So when we got pregnant with our second together, we knew people would talk. We didn't care. It wasn't up to them and we had the choice to stay away from those who would talk trash.

I now have four children (three with my husband) and people talk, but they don't say things to us anymore. They know their comments won't phase us.

HTMommy
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Thats such a shame that people act that way. People suck!

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

If you want to be pregnant, you want to be pregnant. Don't feel guilty about it no matter WHAT others may say about it.

When my husband and I got pregnant with our first together, EVERYONE talked trash. You need to do this, you need to do that....that was all I heard. So when we got pregnant with our second together, we knew people would talk. We didn't care. It wasn't up to them and we had the choice to stay away from those who would talk trash.

I now have four children (three with my husband) and people talk, but they don't say things to us anymore. They know their comments won't phase us.

TexasWife
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM

No it isn't wrong.  I feel that way sometimes.

new_mommie_2b
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 2:36 AM
=/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)