Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your wishes/desires?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

What is on your wish list? Dreaming is part of the human condition... that and laughter are proven to be healthy! What are your deepest wishes/desires?

~*Beverly*~
http://www.motherofallboyz.blogspot.com

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindaClement
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM

I wish I had showered earlier.

I desire another coffee...

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Not really a wish, but a hope that one day my son will be a successful and productive member of society able to function on his own without any help.

Desire=mani/pedi

betsystipo
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:43 PM

for me, right now - to not be in constant, daily pain.  and to know where its coming from

Charli627
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:32 PM
A house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 9:30 PM

My biggest wishes are that:

My husband and I get to grow VERY old (yet still healthy and independent and active) TOGETHER.

That we live long enough at least to be able to make lots of happy everlasting memories even with our great grandkids, enough that they will still remember us after we are gone.

That we will make as many happy memories as possible with our loved ones especially our kids, future grandkids and great grandkids and eachother.

That our 5 kids have healthy and HAPPY and fullfilling lives and that they are like beautiful lights of love and goodness even amongst the darkness in the world like shining stars and that they raise their kids to be that way too.

That we are successsful in helping our loved ones realize just HOW special and loved and cared about they truly are.

That we ALL have enough money to at least make ends meet without a lot of worry and stress and to meet our needs and enough left over for some fun and wants now and then and to help others with

betsystipo
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:35 AM

VERY well put, I think those are my wishes too!

Quoting earthangel1967:

My biggest wishes are that:

My husband and I get to grow VERY old (yet still healthy and independent and active) TOGETHER.

That we live long enough at least to be able to make lots of happy everlasting memories even with our great grandkids, enough that they will still remember us after we are gone.

That we will make as many happy memories as possible with our loved ones especially our kids, future grandkids and great grandkids and eachother.

That our 5 kids have healthy and HAPPY and fullfilling lives and that they are like beautiful lights of love and goodness even amongst the darkness in the world like shining stars and that they raise their kids to be that way too.

That we are successsful in helping our loved ones realize just HOW special and loved and cared about they truly are.

That we ALL have enough money to at least make ends meet without a lot of worry and stress and to meet our needs and enough left over for some fun and wants now and then and to help others with

TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM

To build another house next door.

TheJerseyGirl

For my autistic son to be able to live on his own productively.

TheJerseyGirl

To get out of debt!

TheJerseyGirl

To move to NC someday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)