Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would be your dream house?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

What would it look like?
Post some pics show me!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
by Maranda on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM

I don't even know. I change my thoughts on what I want all the time.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:04 PM

At THIS point in my life it would be a modern apt (2 bdrm w/ 1 or 2 baths and the bathroom would have a jacuzzi jet bathtub) It'd be designer modern decorated. It would have an IN unit laundry room with washer and dryer. It would have the largest flat screen tv with 3d capabilities that you dont need the glasses for and surround sound. The complex would have good 24/7 maintence and a swimming pool both an inside one and an outside one and a hottub and 24/7 gym. It would have park like grounds that is pretty and scenic and wildlife (at least small kind). It would be very safe and have an excellent security system. It would be in a town with lots of fun things to do and a short drive to larger cities with even more to do.

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:47 PM

My dream house  would be a modern version of an early 1900's farm house with a wrap around porch.  My problem is turning a 1950's rancher into this dream. lol

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:07 AM

It's nothing like what I would dream of but you made me want to live there =D

Quoting earthangel1967:

At THIS point in my life it would be a modern apt (2 bdrm w/ 1 or 2 baths and the bathroom would have a jacuzzi jet bathtub) It'd be designer modern decorated. It would have an IN unit laundry room with washer and dryer. It would have the largest flat screen tv with 3d capabilities that you dont need the glasses for and surround sound. The complex would have good 24/7 maintence and a swimming pool both an inside one and an outside one and a hottub and 24/7 gym. It would have park like grounds that is pretty and scenic and wildlife (at least small kind). It would be very safe and have an excellent security system. It would be in a town with lots of fun things to do and a short drive to larger cities with even more to do.

Join us in the  Mom to Mom group!

Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

betsystipo
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:06 AM

I have 2!  LOL  I love a old fashion farm house w/ the wrap around porch like another person!  I also dream of a big log cabin!  No specific things in it really, just open and airy....on a nice piece of property for the kids to play

mumsy2three
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM

My dream house would be something simple like a rancher or a log cabin.

HTMommy
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:09 PM

HUGE house.....GIANT yard thats fenced in with a dog run that way I only have a small area I have to clean up dog poop in. I would have atleast 6 bedrooms, we want everyone to have their own room. We have 3 kids now and want another. Then we want a den with a fireplace, no tv and the book shelves and collectibles.

a seperate dining room and a big kitchen with a breakfast nook and an island with the pots and pans hanging up.

A nice big living room with 2 full size sofas with chaise lounges and a big screen tv.

A full finished basement with my work studio in it and play room for the kids. Probably a wet bar at some point.

A full 2 car garage so hubby can have his area to work on cars.

Atleast 2.5 bathrooms. A master bath with a soaking tub and a seperate shower with his and her sinks. A bathroom for the kids to share. and a half bath on the main floor for general use. If we have a spare bedroom for a guest bed, that will have its own bath, but will also be general use for the kids when we don't have guests.

We will also have a computer room for all us to work in.

the3Rs
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:31 PM

On a lake - in the woods - view of mountains.

HTMommy
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Thats pretty

Quoting the3Rs:

On a lake - in the woods - view of mountains.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)