Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would be your dream house?

Posted by   + Show Post

What would it look like?
Post some pics show me!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Replies (11-14):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Quoting Liansmommie:

It's nothing like what I would dream of but you made me want to live there =D

Quoting earthangel1967:

At THIS point in my life it would be a modern apt (2 bdrm w/ 1 or 2 baths and the bathroom would have a jacuzzi jet bathtub) It'd be designer modern decorated. It would have an IN unit laundry room with washer and dryer. It would have the largest flat screen tv with 3d capabilities that you dont need the glasses for and surround sound. The complex would have good 24/7 maintence and a swimming pool both an inside one and an outside one and a hottub and 24/7 gym. It would have park like grounds that is pretty and scenic and wildlife (at least small kind). It would be very safe and have an excellent security system. It would be in a town with lots of fun things to do and a short drive to larger cities with even more to do.

LOL thanks... its what I want for my hubby and I within the next couple of years when all our kids are moved out. In the meantime we have been truly blessed with a beautiful 4 bedroom house and a yard in a safe town that we raised our kids in and I am very grateful but its not what Todd and I want just for ourselves as a couple in an empty nest before too long. We want to be carefree, no yard work, no maintence worries on the home, no property taxes and no house insurance. We want to feel like we live in a resort.

Courtney610
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I want a cape cod with a wrap around porch.  Open Floor Plan, large kitchen with a center island, double oven, and lots of counter space.  i want a decent size master bath, too!

Charli627
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM
I want at least two floors. 3 or 4 spacious bedroom. Master bedroom with stand up shower and jacuzzi tub. His and here sinks. Large kitchen for hobby with a center island. Huge living room. Basement big enough to turn in a media room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Oh and since its a DREAM house it will NEVER EVER have one bug in it ESPECIALLY not spiders and centipedes which I am HORRIFIED of

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)