Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I was watching TV last night and a commercial came on for the Tab...I know I said before that my friend has one, but I really didn't mess with it....But Wow, Its awesome...all the different tools it has for organizing...and it's HD. I'm just amazed at how far tech has came along way from a huge room that was nothing but computer, to this tab that is portable and does way more then the room full of a computer. Just amazing!

by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Replies (11-16):
tears30314
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Hey who won the ones they were giving away on cafemom in this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM
I was looking at them online and it made me want one even more : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Quoting tears30314:

They are deciding on July 24th! So pretty soon!

I am hoping and crossing my fingers and wishing on stars to win it!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Quoting tears30314:

Also 5 lucky moms were each given a free Samsung Galaxy Tab by very generous Samsung for the Influencer program and you can see photos of them and read about their personal real life experiences and reviews of them right here in this group in case you missed it. I always trust REAL life people like cafemom's opinions and reviews so much more than ANY ad or paid celebrities dont you? : )

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114614/forums/read/14290241/Moms_are_staying_more_organized_with_their_Samsung_Galaxy_Tab

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Quoting 2girlsandcat:

I was watching TV last night and a commercial came on for the Tab...I know I said before that my friend has one, but I really didn't mess with it....But Wow, Its awesome...all the different tools it has for organizing...and it's HD. I'm just amazed at how far tech has came along way from a huge room that was nothing but computer, to this tab that is portable and does way more then the room full of a computer. Just amazing!

surprisedgood luck fingers crossed

I know what you mean it awes me the things they come up with and I want to win one soooo badly

lenoxclan
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Awesome:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)