Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

WalMart shoppers the people of news stories real experiences

This post has it all...for anything

walmart

saw this news just today :(

12 Chickens Left in Hot Car in Walmart Parking Lot

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT

GEORGETOWN, Ky. (AP) - Police in Kentucky say 12 chickens were left in a hot car while their owners went shopping at Walmart.

One of the chickens died and the others were taken to a shelter after someone reported they'd been left in the car for about 30 minutes, according to WKYT-TV in Lexington.

Officers in Georgetown, where it happened, say the windows were left open just a crack.

The National Weather Service says the high temperature Wednesday in nearby Lexington was 94 degrees.

Georgetown Police say any charges against the owners will be up to Animal Control.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/chickens-left-in-hot-car-in-walmart-parking-lot-dpgapx-20110721-fc_14228767?obref=obinsite#ixzz1SmHZ8Q3v

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Even bottom biscuits cooked to perfection are inappropriate….I think. Actually I’m not sure about that at all. I’m starting to think that’s absolutely fine. But I should stick to my guns and say no, right? Maybe? I don’t know. But consider the children right? Well, kids forget stuff, so yes? My mind is at war and I’m scared.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

For $50, I’ll Rip It Off

Hunny if you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Free Lunch

I too enjoy Hoarders on the go, but instead of ruining my car I bought an iPad to watch the show.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Did he just duct tape a handheld mirror to his car? After you are done inserting extremely obvious Asian driver jokes, pop on over to White Trash Repairs and check our more do-it-yourself fixer uppers!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM

By the looks of it, I presume he is proficient in both hippie hacky-sack and moonshine jug band music…that’s talent.

maciymommieof3

When a man wears a bra do you think they call it a ‘brah’? If not, I think I’m gonna start it up.

maciymommieof3

Man-tanks and skullets! It’s like spaghetti and meatballs, they just compliment each other so well. I love it. I love it so so much I can’t put down real words to show how much I love it. I mean it’s just an instant party, bottom line. In fact, since I don’t have the space, I’d like you guys to continue to tell me all the great things about the man-tank skullet combo!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I thought it was Corona that told everyone to “find their beach”? Now I’m not sure anyone would mistake swimming next to a wrench a beach, but I guess when life gives you lemons right?

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I know your parents probably always told you to “dream big” but I don’t think you’re doing that correctly.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Is there anything more classy than a black tie event? I didn’t think so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN