Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

WalMart shoppers the people of news stories real experiences

This post has it all...for anything

walmart

saw this news just today :(

12 Chickens Left in Hot Car in Walmart Parking Lot

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT

GEORGETOWN, Ky. (AP) - Police in Kentucky say 12 chickens were left in a hot car while their owners went shopping at Walmart.

One of the chickens died and the others were taken to a shelter after someone reported they'd been left in the car for about 30 minutes, according to WKYT-TV in Lexington.

Officers in Georgetown, where it happened, say the windows were left open just a crack.

The National Weather Service says the high temperature Wednesday in nearby Lexington was 94 degrees.

Georgetown Police say any charges against the owners will be up to Animal Control.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/chickens-left-in-hot-car-in-walmart-parking-lot-dpgapx-20110721-fc_14228767?obref=obinsite#ixzz1SmHZ8Q3v

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Kaelansmom
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:53 PM

walmart is awesome!!!

maciymommieof3

At first glance, I thought this guy just had to take a massive dump and was doing his best to hold it in. We have all seen the bathrooms in Walmart and with those short shorts it would be even more of a disaster if he let it slip, so smart move on his part, right? THEN I noticed that cute little rat-tail that he’s rockin’. So, I came to the conclusion that he’s smuggling an animal about the size of a rat in his own tail.

maciymommieof3

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, they exposing knees everywhere at Walmart!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:54 PM

The Real Flavor Flav

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Someone go help that poor lady! She is unmercifully being attacked by Chewbacca!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Talk about trying to cram 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag! Well maybe the actual per pound ratio is a little higher, but you get the point.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Who doesn’t like a little grocery shopping foreplay? I just feel bad for the SexMart employee who answers the intercom call for a cleanup in lane 7.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I would like to personally apologize to all the employers out there for the amount of time that will be wasted by our fans studying this pic for hours. I can’t stop looking at it and I’ve thrown up twice. So while it’s thunder thighs here that is to blame, I will take the responsibility….for the wasted time, not your vomit. That part is on you.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM

My man is on the cutting edge of saggin’ technology here! Let’s wear jeans under our jeans so when the outer pair of jeans fall down to our shins the under pair of jeans are right there to serve the exact same purpose the outer jeans should have performed. By the way, you may want to sue the manufacturer of that belt because it’s clearly defective.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)