Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

WalMart shoppers the people of news stories real experiences

This post has it all...for anything

walmart

saw this news just today :(

12 Chickens Left in Hot Car in Walmart Parking Lot

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM CDT

GEORGETOWN, Ky. (AP) - Police in Kentucky say 12 chickens were left in a hot car while their owners went shopping at Walmart.

One of the chickens died and the others were taken to a shelter after someone reported they'd been left in the car for about 30 minutes, according to WKYT-TV in Lexington.

Officers in Georgetown, where it happened, say the windows were left open just a crack.

The National Weather Service says the high temperature Wednesday in nearby Lexington was 94 degrees.

Georgetown Police say any charges against the owners will be up to Animal Control.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/chickens-left-in-hot-car-in-walmart-parking-lot-dpgapx-20110721-fc_14228767?obref=obinsite#ixzz1SmHZ8Q3v

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Replies (51-60):
maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Who’s Excited?

I call these sharts “The Butterfly Effect” because when you bend over it looks like you sat on a butterfly…

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM
maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Eat Mor Chikin

Chick-fil-A is not going to pay you for dressing up like a cow and walking around…trust me, I’ve tried

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Top Shelf

Ain’t nothing better than a lassy with a shelf that I can set my beer on while I git-r-done.

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Can someone please explain to me how something like this happens? I mean, you couldn’t have pissed, shit, or puked yourself so badly that you felt the need to strip yourself of clothes only to place a cardboard box around yourself. I mean WTF?!

lenoxclan
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Yeah I looked at them all...SMH AND LMAO...

lovinangels
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I had to google fupa

Quoting maciymommieof3:

When I get a girl alone, there is nothing better than unzipping those jeans and seeing nothing but a sexy FUPA! Am I right? Huh? Fellas? Right? Nobody? Nobody’s with me?….screw you guys then.

I'm giving away an amazing free hand sanitizer and a free bottle of organic raw honey on my blog.

lovinangels
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM

omg

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Top Shelf

Ain’t nothing better than a lassy with a shelf that I can set my beer on while I git-r-done.

I'm giving away an amazing free hand sanitizer and a free bottle of organic raw honey on my blog.

lovinangels
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM

they give you a free chicken sandwich. Totally worth it.

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Eat Mor Chikin

Chick-fil-A is not going to pay you for dressing up like a cow and walking around…trust me, I’ve tried

lovinangels
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Oh crap.

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Who’s Excited?

I call these sharts “The Butterfly Effect” because when you bend over it looks like you sat on a butterfly…

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)