Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Wanted to wish all you ladys Good Luck....I'm guessing Monday someone well be a proud winner of the Galaxy Tab!

fingers crossedgood luck

by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Replies (21-26):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

This was taken from the official rules...

4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about July 27, 2011. By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.

Yes That is what I read too. I took that to mean every post or reply is counted as an entry so all they have to do is randomly pick any post or reply since those are all entries.

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2011 at 3:36 PM

no it's one per day. it says so in the original post

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting lalasmama2007:

4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about July 27, 2011. By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.

Yes That is what I read too. I took that to mean every post or reply is counted as an entry so all they have to do is randomly pick any post or reply since those are all entries.

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Welcome to the Mom to Mom group!
We're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a chance at a new Samsung Galaxy Tab. All you need to do is enter the Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes.

How do I enter the sweeps?
Join the Mom to Mom group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?
To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the Mom to Mom group.

How often can I enter?
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!
( ) The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 21, 2011 and ends July 24, 2011. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Quoting angelachristine:

no it's one per day. it says so in the original post

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Yes you are absolutely right about the one a day I double checked EXCEPT the dates in the rules I am reading

from this link where it says official rules

http://www.cafemom.com/about/rules/mom_to_mom_group_sweepstakes.php

say

1.Start/End Dates. CafeMom's Mom to Mom Group Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on June 22, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 24, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMom ("Sponsor").

lovinangels
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM

and one more good luck!

paganbaby
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Good luck everyone :O) I never win anything of cafemom but it is always worth a try.lol Can't win if you don't try right :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)