Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

arthritis?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:08 AM
  • 21 Replies

Does anyone have arthritis?  What were your signs/symptoms?  I'm calling a doc today....my hands  have been throbbing to the point I can't sleep at night for a few days.  I had this pain before but never to this extent. 

by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I was diagnosed with RA earlier this year.My left fingers,knee and especially my hip and toes ache!I take Excedrin Back & Body and use heat patches.

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I don't. Sorry mama.

betsystipo
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Oh thanks maybe I'll try that!  Do you know if it has caffeinne in it like the other excedrins?  I don't like to have too much caf in my system.  I can't get an appt til Sept 20th, but since my mom is a patient already she's trying to ask the doc for advice for me bc my hands hurt so badly I can't sleep!  I hurts so much to type!

Quoting johnny4ever:

I was diagnosed with RA earlier this year.My left fingers,knee and especially my hip and toes ache!I take Excedrin Back & Body and use heat patches.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 25, 2011 at 5:36 PM

250 mg Acet.250 mg. Asp.per tablet

betsystipo
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Thanks!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Let me know if you feel better taking it!

mumsy2three
by Member on Jul. 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I have not been diagnosed but I really think I am getting it in my right hip and knee. I've been having some pain in my knee for the last couple of years.

midnight_storm
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 1:26 AM
I have it in my hips and back. I was taking ibuprofen for it. But I'm on other meds now, so I can only take Tylenol, which doesn't help much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:20 AM

how do you feel today?

the3Rs
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:40 AM
Yup - my hands especially my right one. Pain, stiffness, swelling, sometimes hot...sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)