Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The rules say they are picking today :O) I get so nervous when I see I have an email.lol But not the good one :O( usually just spam.lol

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Replies (41-49):
fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

The rules said around the 27th.lol

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM

and today is the 28th....my dh's bday

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Happy Birthday to your DH :O) cross your fingers.lol

Quoting maciymommieof3:

and today is the 28th....my dh's bday

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I saw 2 message when I got on CM tonight, was hoping it was me being chosen as the winner.  But they weren't anything exciting :(

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Did you win the tab

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

w-9

Yes, I know the form name because I'm an accountant which is also why I know the procedure.  And if you want to get nit picky the exact amount of total prize winnings that you need to fill out a W-9 form is $600 all from the same company.  I left this all out because the average person doesn't know what a W-9 form is and they really could careless, in most cases, what the form is called.

"nit picky"-who pissed in your cheerios?!Yes I know its $600.Im a Mod plus I just was selected to recieve something special!I thought other moms would want to know what a w-9 was.

Nope...a New Dell Laptop.

midnight_storm
by Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 2:15 AM
Congrats that's so awesome:)

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Did you win the tab

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

w-9

Yes, I know the form name because I'm an accountant which is also why I know the procedure.  And if you want to get nit picky the exact amount of total prize winnings that you need to fill out a W-9 form is $600 all from the same company.  I left this all out because the average person doesn't know what a W-9 form is and they really could careless, in most cases, what the form is called.

"nit picky"-who pissed in your cheerios?!Yes I know its $600.Im a Mod plus I just was selected to recieve something special!I thought other moms would want to know what a w-9 was.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:55 AM
Ugh me to surveys lol

Quoting Charizma77:

I saw 2 message when I got on CM tonight, was hoping it was me being chosen as the winner.  But they weren't anything exciting :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Very cool I wish i got chosen for things anything I get is food lol

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Did you win the tab

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

w-9

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:19 PM

congrats to winner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN