Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The rules say they are picking today :O) I get so nervous when I see I have an email.lol But not the good one :O( usually just spam.lol

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
steelcrazy
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:16 PM
I hate when people don't tell us :0(

Quoting steelcrazy:

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:05 PM

It's me! MEEEEEEEE!!!

*sitting here with my eyes shut tight and fingers crossed*    lol

TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Congrats to whoever wins...I'm sure you 'll be really grateful and it will really come in handy! Good luck to all of you!

usmclife58
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I never win these things, so I was never really that hopeful, lol!

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Lol I never win either but I keep trying lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:28 PM

They don't always draw right away. I think the official rules said they were drawing on or around the 27th.

There have been times where it has taken them a week to announce who won. Then again, it could have been because the winner didn't respond right away.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Congrats to the winner! I hope they announce it on here!

lovinangels
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM

I got a prize from cm once, they didn't tell me for a month.

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 28, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

w-9 form

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)