Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The rules say they are picking today :O) I get so nervous when I see I have an email.lol But not the good one :O( usually just spam.lol

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
steelcrazy
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

w-9

Yes, I know the form name because I'm an accountant which is also why I know the procedure.  And if you want to get nit picky the exact amount of total prize winnings that you need to fill out a W-9 form is $600 all from the same company.  I left this all out because the average person doesn't know what a W-9 form is and they really could careless, in most cases, what the form is called.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Oh goodness hopefully we don't have to wait a month.lol Then again it would make for a nice surprise for everyone in the group since by them I'm sure we would all figure we had not won.lol

4kidz916
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Good luck to whomever the winner is. 

VintageWife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Don't you wish they would at least tell us that a winner had been selected and is being notified?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Fingers crossed

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

That would be nice a group builiten or something saying congrats to __________ for winning

Quoting VintageWife:

Don't you wish they would at least tell us that a winner had been selected and is being notified?

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM

You know they are all sitting back in the office laughing at how impatient we all are. 

They are probably like:

Should we tell them?

Nah, not yet....let's wait until tomorrow.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:18 PM

lmao probably ehhh.............let's wait till monday.lol Who wants cookies?? Then again I'd probably do that to.lol Weirdly thoguh the winners are usually some screen name I don't recognize like bait to stay at CM hehehe

*blub blub waiting on my bait*

scuba

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

You know they are all sitting back in the office laughing at how impatient we all are. 

They are probably like:

Should we tell them?

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Ha ha! I think so!

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

They are probably like:

Should we tell them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting steelcrazy:

At this point I am going to assume that it isn't me.  I'm sure that the winner has been notified and is currently working on filling out all of the prize claim paper work.  They will most likely have to provide CM with their name, address, and SS# for tax purposed because the value of this prize is rather high.

w-9

Yes, I know the form name because I'm an accountant which is also why I know the procedure.  And if you want to get nit picky the exact amount of total prize winnings that you need to fill out a W-9 form is $600 all from the same company.  I left this all out because the average person doesn't know what a W-9 form is and they really could careless, in most cases, what the form is called.

"nit picky"-who pissed in your cheerios?!Yes I know its $600.Im a Mod plus I just was selected to recieve something special!I thought other moms would want to know what a w-9 was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)